وظائف ادارية شاغرة لدى جمعية سلسلة الامل الفرنسية في الاردن – الوظائف لكلا الجنسين
La Chaîne de l’Espoir (CDE) is a French non-profit organization founded in 1994. It’s an independent and
impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and
disaster. A key player in healthcare, CDE is committed to providing medical treatment and education to
the children who need it the most, their families and communities.
Program in Jordan
CDE has been active in Jordan since 2012, carrying out orthopedic and cardiac surgeries for vulnerable
children, Jordanian and refugees, in need of life-saving, life-changing surgery and specialized care.
Since 2017, CDE’s mission in Jordan has included in its program strategy the inclusion of early
detection as a means to prevent and mitigate physical impairments such as developmental dysplasia
of the hip.
Starting date: 15 April 2019
Contract: Full-time employment, contract for 1 year.
Salary: According to internal salary scale, based on profile and experience.
Position within the Organization: Reports to Country Coordinator in the Jordan Office
The overall objective of the Admin/Finance/HR Officer is accountable for the sound financial,
accounting and budgetary management of the program, the management of human resources and
the administrative and legal records as well as for reporting adequately as requested to its line
management and HQ.
– Supervise administrative records and guarantee that the status and functioning of the mission
are in legal accordance with the requirements of the country’s regulations.
– Maintain up-to-date information and report on developments in NGO law and
– Ensure the mission’s financial procedures are in line with CDE’s finance policies and
established organizational practices
– Ensure that donor rules and regulations are adhered to in finance management
tr” style=”box-sizing: border-box; caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; word-wrap: break-word;”>
– Establish and implement national specific finance systems and guidelines if required
– Provide the accounting of the local office and program: complete the cash / Bank book on a
daily basis, provide the monthly accounting closure performing monthly cash inventories and
– Verify compliance of accounting documents according to internal regulations and Jordan
– Prepare, manage and follow up the project budgets, financial proposals, financial reports, and
bi-monthly fund request
– Contribute to and prepare for financial audits
– Cash forecast
3) Human Ressources
– Ensures adherence to human resources procedures from all staff in close coordination with
the concerned line-manager (International and national employees)
– Ensure the HR regulations are in line with local Labor law and internal regulations
– Participate and ensure the quality and transparency of recruitment processes
– Follow-up on the HR database and manage accordingly contracts, leaves, salary etc.
– Attend HR JIF meetings
– Support the Country Coordinator in identifying training needs and propose training courses
– Ensure confidentiality of data and information related to patients, their care and family
– Report any security, ethical or acceptance-related issues to his/her line manager
– Translate verbally and by writing when necessary
– Participate in team meetings or any other relevant internal and external meetings
– Perform any other additional duties upon instruction given by his/her line manager or
technical referent whenever applicable
The Administration/Finance/HR officer:
– Is under the direct supervision of the country coordinator in Jordan
– Liaises with CDE HQs management control officer and administrative and finance department as
well as HR department as required
– Works closely with and in support of the whole team
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business administration or equivalent diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience with international NGO in accounting and financial management
- Experience in HR management
- Experience in grant management and knowledge of relevant donors grant policies and procedures (ECHO, UN, other) Specific Skills:
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software (ideally SAGA)
- Good reporting skills, with proven ability in financial report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Efficiency and oriented to results
- Sense of team work in multicultural contexts
- Fluent in English (spoken, reading and writing);
- French a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline for application: Applications will be reviewed and interviews set up on a rolling basis with the
posting valid until 31 July 2019. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications
without delay. The recruitment will close early if the appropriate candidate is identified. Only short-
listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please submit a one-page cover letter along with you your CV of no more
than three pages to the Akhtaboot website.
La Chaîne de l’Espoir encourages diversity in its workforce.
Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply