مطلوب موظف تقني اردني الجنسية للعمل لدى المجلس النرويجي للاجئين براتب ٨٤٢ دينار
NRC in Jordan
Established in 2012 NRC Jordan’s long-term outlook addresses the problems affecting life as a refugee. We work to build the resilience of Syrians, and to relieve the impact on the Jordanian communities that host them. Syrian refugees in Jordan are struggling. As they contend with difficult living conditions across the country, the obstacles are complex. They struggle to remain registered as refugees, to provide for their families, and to access essential services – including education for their children. The Jordanian communities that host them, meanwhile, feel the impact of hosting high numbers of refugees – with each year that passes, local infrastructure becomes more strained.
Technical ICLA Assistant
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a good candidate with a minimum of One year previous experience in relevant field, with ideally relevant vocational qualification. Knowledge and experience within a relevant administration. Knowledge of the displacement context in Jordan and to have good experience and knowledge of data management and computer skills. Good knowledge of English skills.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels.
In this position you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people in the world’s biggest displacement crisis.
Role Specific Information
The Technical Assistant position within NRC’s Information, Counseling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) programme is a challenging humanitarian position responsible for direct provision of information and counseling to Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanians on various topics including legal and civil documentation, housing, land and property rights and work rights both in field outreach and in NRC’s legal clinics.
dir=”ltr” style=”box-sizing: border-box; caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-top: 30px; text-align: left; word-wrap: break-word;”>Generic responsibilities:
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist a range of support with the implementation of the Core Competency portfolio according to plan of action.
- Implements independently procedures and activities within own function or core competency as delegated.
- Responsible for organizing and delivery of tasks in line with priorities and standards.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the specialist area of work in which technical assistance and support is being provided, in order to be most effective in supporting the team.
- Use initiative in day to day problem solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities and standards for the area of work.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement in your area of expertise.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
- Provision of information, counselling and further legal support to ICLA beneficiaries.
- Stays abreast of internal program SOPs and thematic/ counselling guidelines;delivers information sessions and individual counselling to NRC Syrian and Jordanian beneficiaries on various topics including legal and civil documentation, housing, land and property rights and work rights.
- Prepares and supports legal assistance to NRC beneficiaries;
- Ensures protection mainstreaming in field activities, including identification of cases for protection referrals;
- Undertakes day-to-day data collection and data entry related to field activities;
- Participates in field mapping exercises.
Contract period: Through to 31 December 2019 (Renewal based on funding and performance)
Salary/benefits: 842 JOD (subject to social security and Income tax)
Duty station: Mafraq
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities.
NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
B: Please enter your specific city of residency in Jordan in your application.
To review the Job Description, please download it by clicking on the “Job Description” hyperlink showed below under the related documents field.
NRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. Victims of such scams should report them to their local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.
To apply for this job please visit www.akhtaboot.com.